Saturday, February 20, 2016

Episode one – Soapbox to the Stage: Interview with Jim Bouchard



http://StartaSpeakingBusiness.com
In this episode, demonstrate producer and creator Invoice Corbett interviews experienced speaker Jim Bouchard to understand how he built his speaking enterprise.

From the Soapbox to the Stage is a community access television demonstrate based on the e book FROM THE SOAPBOX TO THE Stage: HOW TO USE YOUR Enthusiasm TO Commence A Speaking Organization. It is targeted for anyone fascinated in the enterprise of speaking and running a speaking enterprise.

ABOUT THE Guest
Jim Bouchard Thinks Like a Black Belt of system, he is one particular!… He’ll support you Believe Like a Black Belt too!

Martial arts remodeled Jim’s self-notion from former drug abuser and failure to prosperous entrepreneur and Black Belt. As a speaker and creator of Amazon bestseller Believe Like a Black Belt, Jim tours nationally presenting his philosophy of Black Belt Attitude for company and convention audiences. He’s a typical guest on Tv set and radio plans which include FOX Information, BBC Worldview and FOX Across America.

Jim’s resume is vibrant. As a former television author and producer, Jim has finished every thing from fitting pipes on submarines, mopping floors, pumping fuel and providing incredibly hot puppies to producing television commercials, fighting fires, boxing, participating in drums in major concert events, hosting radio exhibits and kicking for semi-pro soccer teams.

In accordance to Jim, he bought his mid-daily life crises more than early. “I didn’t know what self-esteem was I had no sense of self-price or self-well worth.” At age 25 Jim faced one particular of life’s small points and was caught in a cycle of self-harmful behavior, medication and liquor. Figuring out he wanted to make a change…

“I was residing in Portland, Maine. No auto. No revenue. Crummy apartment. My girlfriend had just still left me and my band was breaking up. I took a stroll up the most important drag and appeared up and saw a gigantic indication on the side of a building. In 3 foot letters it spelled out K-A-R-A-T-E. I went within and saw some fellas throwing every single other around. I believed, ‘This is amazing!’ Then I turned around and still left!”

Jim’s 1st teacher wanted new pupils and chased Jim down the stairs and talked him into hoping an introductory software. That began him on daily life changing journey that would guide to his occupation as a experienced martial artist, and in Jim’s phrases “…laid the foundation for every thing I’ve finished so far in my daily life and every thing I’m going to do.”

Martial arts remodeled Jim’s self-notion and aided him recognize his true likely. He started to see prospects in its place of disasters. He continued his songs occupation and shared the stage with Dolly Parton, Vassar Clemens and NRBQ. He turned a television author and producer.

“The much more I examined martial arts, the much more I realized that I could form my individual eyesight of good results & contentment by self-discipline, aim and self-commitment. It’s a matter of establishing a daily life of exercise and committing you to continual self-improvement. Just like earning a black belt basic, not normally simple!”

Martial arts turned each the binding drive and the transformational power in his daily life. Jim decided to grow to be a entire-time teacher and entrepreneur opening his individual centre quickly following earning his 1st black belt in 1991. Jim afterwards founded Northern Chi Martial Arts Center, turned a Learn Instructor with Cane Masters Global, established the Beifang Qi Taiji Cane technique, was two times highlighted in Within Kung Fu journal and in 2004 was inducted into the US Martial Arts Corridor of Fame as Learn Instructor of the Year. All through this time he also wrote a series of martial arts tutorial manuals, starred in training movies and launched San Chi Publishing.

At age forty four Jim began participating in semi-experienced soccer. “I figured if George Foreman could earn the title following age forty, why could not I perform out my dreams? Everyday living isn’t more than at forty that’s just the start out of the second 50 percent!” Jim retired at age 50 in 2011 and is now the Distinctive Teams Coordinator for the AAA Southern Maine Raging Bulls.

In 2007 Jim decided to share the philosophy of self-improvement he designed by his daily life as a martial artist and entrepreneur. His 1st e book, Dynamic Components of Private Ability also launched him on his following occupation as a speaker and media individuality.

Likes:

Viewed: 119

source

The post Episode one – Soapbox to the Stage: Interview with Jim Bouchard appeared first on Kindle Publishing.



from WordPress http://kindlepublishing.net/episode-one-soapbox-to-the-stage-interview-with-jim-bouchard/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment